Projector for iPhone – 10 Best Portable Projectors for iPhone
Lets talk about Projector for iPhone, Wouldn’t it be great to put on a movie for the family, even when outdoors? Or imagine being able to show your presentation from your iPhone on a larger screen.
A bulky projector isn’t always an ideal thing to carry around. Thanks to portable projectors, you can get a better view of your presentations or movies on a bigger screen. Portable projectors have become a hit because it’s lightweight, compact, and versatile.
And, as expected, these portable projectors have better performance. But with all the different projector brands in the market, choosing one can be quite a challenge. So here’s our list of the top 10 best portable movie projectors for iPhone.
Table of Contents
The Best Portable Movie List Projectors for iPhone
If you want to maximize your viewing experience, getting a portable movie projector might be the best option for you. With it, you can project your presentations or watch movies on a larger screen.
#1: Anker Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector For iPhone
- Remarkable Clarity and Contrast: DLP's advanced IntelliBright algorithms deliver a remarkably bright 100 ANSI-lumen image. (Recommended for use in dimmer environments.)
- 360° Speaker: Equipped with a powerful omnidirectional speaker, this mini projector pumps out sound all around.
|Model Name||Nebula Capsule|
|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI|
|Mounting Type||Tripod Mount,Table Mount|
It would be a big mistake not to include Anker Nebula Capsule in this list of best portable projectors for iPhone. Perhaps, this is one of the best-selling projectors on Amazon right now. Users of Anker Nebula Capsule claim that this is the best portable projector for mobile devices, and we can’t blame them for saying that.
First, Anker Nebula projector has TONS of features to offer. It has remarkable clarity and contrast, thanks to its DLP advanced technology that provides this mini projector an impressive 100 ANSI lumens.
Nebula Capsule also comes with a 360-degree omnidirectional speaker that delivers powerful audio. With this feature, you won’t need an external speaker to hear your content’s audio.
This projector can also display your images up to 100 inches. Nebula Capsule may be small in size (in fact, the device is as big as a can of soda) but it can give you an excellent home theater experience.
It has an admirable contrast ratio of 400:1. This contrast ratio is ideal for dimly lit rooms. Plus, this projector has Wi-Fi connectivity. This feature allows you to stream your favorite movies on Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube seamlessly. A mini projector with Wi-Fi feature? This is definitely the best portable iPhone projector out there.
Keystone: Yes. Auto vertical, manual horizontal
Projection display: up to 100 inches
Projection distance: up to 3 meters
#2: AAXA Technologies P300 Projector for iPhone
- NATIVE 720p HD RESOLUTION - Max 1080P input. 420 Lumens and Vibrant Color Technology provides crisp and clear image. 16:9 Aspect ratio
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - 2000mah Li-ion battery provides up to 2.5hrs of runtime (In Eco Mode) for Anytime Anywhere Projection. No need for bulb replacements with 30 ,000+ Hour Premium LEDs
|Hardware Interface||Mini-VGA, USB|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mount|
AAXA Technologies P300 is on our list—for several reasons. One, projecting images and videos via this projector is exceptionally great. It supports 1280×800 high definition resolution with an aspect ratio of 16:10, contrast ratio of 2000:1, and an impressive 1080p max input.
Not just that, this projector for iPhone also includes a micro SD reader, HDMI, a USB port, and mini VGA. Plus, it comes with a lithium battery that can last for several hours.
Moreover, AAXA P300 features built-in speakers and a keystone correction, useful when you cannot directly mount the projector.
Take note, you will need an HDMI cable to connect this projector to your iPhone. Also, the lumen in this projector is relatively small—300 lumens. This means the darker the place, the clearer the images will be.
#3: AuKing Portable Projectors 2021 Upgraded Portable Mini Projector for iPhone
- ★【AuKing 2023 Upgraded Projector】With latest 7500 Lumens and 1080p Full HD resolution supported, AuKing portable projector brings you a clear and sharp detailed images. Adopted the latest color reproduction technology, every details on the screen is accurately restored to ensure a real and color-vibrant viewing effect.
- ★【Huge Screen & Long Bulb Life】170 inch large projection screen brings an immersive viewing experience. AuKing portable projector provides a 30~170 inches projection size with 3.2ft to 16.4ft projection distance. Use it for more than 15 years due to the powerful cooling system cools the heat of bulb effectively, extending the lamp's life up to 55,000 hours. More durable than previous models.
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, HDMI|
If you want a mini projector with superior performance, consider the AuKing portable projector, named by many of its satisfied users as the best portable projector for iPhone. Of course, it wouldn’t be known to be the best projector if it lacked features.
Let’s first discuss its display quality. This projector comes with a contrast ratio of 2000:1 and can play content at 1080p Full HD resolution. This is perfect for watching movies or projecting slideshows.
When it comes to the brightness, the AuKing projector does not disappoint. Unlike other projectors for the iPhone, AuKing devices project images 35% brighter. You will also enjoy the big-screen experience; the projection screen size is between 32 inches and 170 inches at a 1 to 5-meter distance.
This does not come with a rechargeable battery, but don’t be disappointed. This iPhone projector has an impressive 55,000 hours of lamp life, which can last up to 15 years.
Inside this projector is a superior built-in speaker that delivers clear and well-balanced sounds. It also comes with a generous amount of connectivity options, such as a USB port, VGA, HDMI, and more.
Other features of Projector for iPhone:
Projection display: 32” – 170”
Projection distance: 1 – 5 m
#4: Optoma ML750ST Projector for iPhone
- Compact size and carry case: weighing under one pound, This Palm sized mini projector is perfect for the road warrior; it fits easily in a briefcase or backpack, or in the carry case, included in the box
- Short throw projection: easily project in tighter spaces; the ML750ST short throw lens allows users to place the projector less than 6 feet away from the screen and still enjoy a large 100" Image
When looking for the best iPhone portable projector, you must consider Optoma ML750ST. This palm-sized projector may be compact, but it’s heavy in features. It’s perfect for both professional and personal use.
This projector has low latency (17ms) and a fast response time. However, the most notable feature of this projector is how it projects images clearly, thanks to its 700 ANSI lumens, auto keystone, Rec709 color accuracy, and 20,000:1 contrast ratio.
Optoma ML750ST is compatible with MHL and comes with an HDMI port. It also has a throw distance of 1.4 to 11.3 feet.
#5: Video Projector, TopVision 5500LUX Outdoor Projector for iPhone
- 👍【Fast Connection Via WiFi or USB cable】This mini projector compatible with Android, iPhone, TV stick, and PS3, PS4, and other audio and video equipment. Just one-time WiFi connection you can easily achieve the screen mirroring, no need to connect HDMI cable, you can get a good viewing experience!
- 📽【 Design for More Professional】200" movie projector support 1080P, Full HD resolution ensures clear color and image processing. You will also get the best viewing angle and viewing size by correcting the keystone and adjusting the focus. The outdoor projector is small enough to fit easily into a backpack, and you can start your outdoor journey!
How about a mini projector that can last up to 20 years? That’s right! TopVision 5500LUX video projector is built to last. If 50,000 hours of lamp life is impressive enough for you, then hold your breath. TopVision 5500Lux sports 80,000 hours of life, which technically means you can make the best of this projector for several years.
Watching movies is more fun with the TopVision 5500Lux projector for iPhone. While this is not a total replacement for your home theater, it makes for a decent alternative if you don’t have one. This device can project images at Full HD resolution, ensuring you get the best viewing experience.
Let’s take a look at the display capabilities of this projector. It has an impressive 3000:1 contrast ratio, unlike other projectors of the same price that only have a 2000:1 contrast ratio. It supports 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution and has a high brightness of 5500LUX. This iPhone projector uses DLP technology to ensure you get the best quality when watching films.
Moreover, this home theater projector ensures your projector is always at peak performance, thanks to the cooling system built in its interior. This cooling system has two independent speed control fans that automatically change speed depending on the temperature of your projector.
It is also equipped with an SRS built-in speaker, with 3W Hi-Fi speakers that provide superior audio quality.
We’re not done yet. This iPhone projector offers several connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, AV, and Micro SD card. The keystone feature ensures you get the best angle when watching your favorite content.
Other features of projector for iPhone:
Keystone: Yes. (±15°)
Lamp life: 80,000 hours
Aspect ratio: 16:10
Projection distance: 1.5 – 7 m
#6: CiBest iPhone Projector LED Outdoor Movie Projector 6500L
- 🎅【 INCREDIBLE PICTURE QUALITY】Enjoy a superior movie experience with the 2023 Upgraded CiBest mini projector which offers 80% more brightness than other projectors in its price range. With 1080P Full HD and 6000:1 contrast ratio, it delivers an incredibly lifelike image for videos and movies. Plus, the diffuse reflection technology offers a softer projection image that protects your eyes.
- 🎅【CONNECT TO ANY DEVICE】This outdoor projector works with a wide range of devices including TV sticks, PCs, laptops, tablets, Blue-ray DVD players, TF cards, USB flash drives, PS4/XBOX/WII, media players (music, pictures, video, TXT), and headphones. You can even connect it to your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone (additional HDMI adapter required). Not recommended for PPT business presentations.
CiBest LED projector is yet another device that comes with impressive features. It is best used at home, school, and work.
Outside, Cibest LED projector looks sleek and stylish. It is also compact in size, making it easy to carry around.
Let’s talk about the display quality: this LED projector supports 1080p native resolution. It comes with a 2000:1 contrast ratio and cna display life-like picture quality, even if you use an iPhone or other devices with it.
This mini iPhone projector works perfectly with PC, laptops, game consoles, TV stick, USB, DVD player, and Micro SD card. You may need an HDMI adapter to use it with Android devices.
You will also enjoy a huge screen size with this best portable iPhone projector. It can display your content from 30 to 120 inches, and can even go as large as 200 inches at a distance between 2.5 to 14 feet.
Moreover, this projector has built-in speakers inside that provide clear and crisp sound. Truly, this mini projector can make a great addition to your home theater system. Portable projectors like CiBest projector are truly a great find.
Keystone: Yes. (±15°)
Projection display: up to 200 inches
Projection distance: up to 14 feet
#7: ViewSonic M1 Portable Mini Projector for iPhone
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Measuring only 4x4 inches, this LED projector with WVGA (854x480p) resolution delivers convenient entertainment nearly anywhere
- PREMIUM AUDIO: An integrated JBL speaker delivers big sound in a small package that’s perfect for music and movies at home or on the go
Second on our list is the ViewSonic M1 portable mini projector for iPhone. Like other mini projectors in this guide, ViewSonic projector is lightweight and has a compact size; you can easily carry it around. But don’t get fooled. While this mini projector may be small, it can display your content at high resolution. It supports WVGA (854 x 480p), with a native resolution of 640 x 480p (VGA).
When it comes to brightness, it features 120 LED lumens (50 ANSI lumens) and a 120,000:1 contrast ratio. This iPhone projector also offers several connectivity options, including an HDMI port, USB port, and Micro USB. You can easily connect your game consoles and other media players with this projector using an HDMI cable.
ViewSonic mini projector is perfect not only for movie watching but also for business presentations. It has a built-in JBL speaker that delivers well-balanced sound.
This iPhone projector comes with a rechargeable battery, meaning you don’t have to get stuck near a power source to enjoy using this mini projector. It has an impressive battery life that lasts about a couple of hours at full charge.
Keystone correction: Yes. Auto Vertical Keystone
Lamp life: 30,000 hours
Throw ratio: 1.23:1
Aspect ratio: 16:9 (WGA)
Projection distance: 0.8 – 2.7 m
#8: Vamvo L4200 Portable Video Projector
- ★【Superior Home Theater Projector】: Vamvo L4200 projector is professionally made as an HD video projector, ideal for home entertainment. 2020 upgraded LED lighting delivers 80%+ more brightness than previous version. With 1080P resolution supported, L4200 provides the most accurate colors with top contrast on the market in the price range, ideal for family entertainment with a budget.
- ★【Portable Size with Latest Top Lighting Innovations】: Vamvo L4200 projector comes with a portable size（9.64*6.53*3.2inch）and a weight of only 2.75lb, which can be easily taken everywhere. Enhanced LED lighting system provides 3800 lux brightness, 720P native resolution, 2000:1 contrast ratio and 50000 hours LED lamp life, giving you worry free using experience compared with the chunky ones on the market.
Last but definitely not least, Vamvo L4200 projector. This HD projector is not only for home entertainment but also for professional use as well. It features an u[graded LED lighting that displays images with 80% more brightness than its previous versions.
Watching films is always fun with this projector! It supports 1080p Full HD resolution and provides life-like colors. The native resolution of this projector is 720P.
The enhanced LED technology in this projector provides 3800 lux brightness. It features a contrast ratio of 2000:1 and 50,000 hours of life.
Projecting images can be as large as 200 inches at a throw distance of 4 to 15 feet. Inside this beautiful projector are dual stereo speakers that deliver powerful sound. Truly, this projector is one heck of an amazing device!
Projection display: up to 200 inches
Projection distance: up to 15 feet
Must Read: The Top 10 Best Low Light Video Cameras and Camcorders in 2021
#9: Pocket-Sized DLP AKASO Mini Projector
- 🎁For Projection Needs From Cookie Decorating to Movies: Pocket projector produces clear and bright video/imaging for entertainment/office and creative use. Up to 150” adjustable screen meet the projection needs of screen mirroring (PPT presentation/ videos) and image/text tracing (decorate cookies or art).
- 🎁Multiple Wired & Wireless Connectivity Methods: Pico projector built-in Micro USB/USB/HDMI/AV/Micro SD port and come with HDMI & Micro USB cables, easy to hookup to camera, storage drive, PC, Laptop & other compatible devices. Also support wireless mirroring between mobile to projector via Airplay or EZCast.
AKASO portable projector for iPhone has several features that make it one of the best portable projector in the market.
The exterior of AKASO mini projector looks and feels premium. It is light as a feather and has a compact size, perfect for anyone who loves carrying a projector outdoors. This portable projector offers lots of connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, AV, and Micro SD card, allowing you to use this mini projector with game consoles and other mobile devices.
This mini projector features a vibrant image quality, perfect for movie nights and business presentations. It has a rechargeable battery (4000mAh built-in battery) with impressive 2-hour battery life.
AKASO mini projector supports 1080p Full HD resolution and has a native resolution of 480p. Plus, the brightness is at 50 ANSI lumens and a powerful 1000:1 contrast ratio. Plus, it features a built-in speaker that amplifies the sound of your content and remote control for fast and easy controls.
Keystone correction: Yes. Auto (±30°)
Lamp life: 20,000 hours
Throw ratio: 37.8 inches at 3.28 ft
Aspect ratio: 4:3 / 16:9 / Auto
Projection distance: 3.3-10 ft
#10: Varmax LED Home Projector for iPhone
No products found.
Last but not least, the Varmax LED Home Projector is hands-down impressive. It’s one of the best portable movie projectors for iPhone. Varmax LED home projector comes with 1200 lumens so that you can use it day and night.
It works perfectly with iPhones, PlayStation, Fire Stick, Roku, Chrome Stick, DVD player, and laptop. The contrast ratio is impressive at 1500:1.
Further, this projector supports 1080 quality videos, with a max image display of 120”. This projector comes with several input ports, including AV/VGA, HDMI, USB, and speaker input.
#11: Pansonite Projector for iPhone with High Brightness Support
- 【 8 years Warranty 】：Believe in our video projector — so that we guarantee: return or refund for any reason within 3 months , exchange or replacement for any quality issue within 8 years. Please feel free to contact us for any reason.
- 【Bright up to 3900 Lumens---70% brighter than other projector】:This mini projector adopts the latest 4.0 LCD display technology with advanced LED light sources. 3900 Lumens bright suit to enjoy the beautiflu time with your kids or your lover in the dark. And the soft bright have no dazzling that keep your eyes in comfortable and natural.
Pansonite iPhone mini projector has several features that make it one of the best portable iPhone projector today. This device can project images at high resolution and excellent picture quality, and it makes for an excellent home theater alternative if you don’t have one.
Use the projector for watching movies. This projector is perfect for work presentations as well. Not only is this device compatible with iPhone devices but also with other media players and smartphones.
Pansonite projector features the latest 4.0 LCD technology with an advanced LED light source. It is ideal to use in environments with ambient light. This projector also features true-color image quality, removing color distortion and whiteness in your display. Not just that, this projector also projects content with 50% more brightness than similar projectors.
This projector sports a contrast ratio of 3000:1 and supports 1080p Full HD resolution. It can also accommodate movies and images at 1280 x 780 resolution.
Pansonite projector provides several connectivity options, including a USB port, HDMI, VGA, and RCA AV. This allows you to connect game consoles and other media players with ease. You may need to purchase a separate HDMI adapter.
Other features of Projector for iPhone:
Keystone: Yes. (±15°)
Projection display: up to 200 inches
Projection distance: up to 5 meters
Also read: Best Monitor for Video Editing – Our Top 9 Picks: Get 4K Monitors NOW
There are a ton of portable movie projectors for iPhones in the market today. No wonder it’s gotten more challenging to choose the best. In case you’re buying one, consider the projector that matches your needs, whether that’d be for personal or professional use.
A portable projector is one of the best things you can have. You can make movie night with friends more fun or present your work presentations on the go.
Related Questions to Projector for iPhone
What lumens do I need for projector for iPhone?
A projector with 1500 lumens should suffice. If you’re projecting in small or mid-sized rooms, a projector with a minimum of 2500 lumens works the best. The bigger the room, the higher the lumens you will need.
What features should I look for when buying a movie projector for iPhone?
Consider the display size and throw distance. Also, it’s best to consider the areas where you would use your projector. Projectors usually work best at pitch-black places.
All Digital School is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.