Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Social media & Coronavirus

Do you think social media is worsening everything?

Dissemination of information is incredibly important these days. But do you think the internet, especially social media, is adding fuel to the fire? I can control what my younger children (still toddlers) are consuming on their iPads, but I’m worried about my older niece who’s a preteen.

Obviously we are all stressed, but I don’t think browsing social media is helping her mental health. Do you agree?

Yes, without a doubt. Yes, we need the most important updates about the transmission of the disease. But the necessary evil we have to deal with on the internet is the true natures of people when they are stressed…. And worse, they have the freedom and the time to broadcast it.

Some can get so mean, judge families, etc. I suggest you sit down your preteen niece and talk it out. I don’t recommend cutting her internet usage, but you should at least make her aware that the web is full of malicious information.

Teach her how to be more selective with what she follows and how to question the information she sees on her feeds. Think about it as an orientation or a necessary pep talk.

Tim from Cali

My favorite social network has been around for many years and is still in good demand among my potential advertisers. Therefore, having a promoted Twitter account is a big plus for those who want to increase sales and the overall income of your business. A few years ago on the resource https://tweetboost.net/buy-500-twitter-followers/ , I got subscribers to start and started writing interesting thoughts about the topic of relations between a man and a woman. Now I have more than 50,000 subscribers that I cherish. Yes, the purchase made a quick flush for my account and everything went like clockwork. I bought a few more times to take my account to the next level, so to speak, and it worked. My audience started to grow and I knew it was working after all. So I realized that it's not so easy to get an audience because Twitter is a very specific social network, not a social network in the traditional sense. In fact, it is a way of communication for people with tight time schedules, for whom every minute and the very essence of what is going on, indicated as clearly as possible, is important.

In my opinion, the social networks of the future are not the format that you see in FB. Rather, it is a network of local dating sites like this one - https://www.igetnaughty.com/ People want communication but at the same time they want to be able to have close contact with such a person. This is why local dating sites are so popular now (during lockdown)

Social media plays a very important role today in light of recent events, and the way information is presented there sets the agenda for ordinary people. I know a lot about this because I'm studying to be a journalist. By the way, if you are too, I recommend reading a lot of essays on the subject here https://studydriver.com/social-media/ . I even learned a lot for myself there, and it helped me pass my exams.

eating healthy and more food is necessary to stay fit and healthy for a long time. It is also good to read here by searching low gi foods chart and get their viewpoint of what to eat and what not. This will further help.