Creating opportunities for learners with Down syndrome to shine!
We partner with families, educators, and organizations around the world to enhance education for learners with Down syndrome.
- 19+ years of service
- Developer of face-to-face and online platforms to share educational strategies, resources and activities
- Member of NDSC’s Center for Outreach & Education
The Learning Program equips participants with the knowledge and tools to work effectively with students in home and school settings.
- Evidence-based teaching strategies and customized educational materials
- Focus on building literacy and math skills, with occupational and speech therapy components
- Developed in collaboration with educators, researchers, therapists, and administrators
- Adapted for in-person, online, and classroom applications