Edcite is an online assignment and assessment platform. To help support with the amount of content needed for the coming weeks, our team has curated collections of assignments that can be scheduled in bulk or as needed.
- Teachers can send standards-aligned assignments and assessments on Edcite to continue student practice and check for understanding during distance learning lessons.
- Google, Microsoft, and Clever Single Sign On (SSO) can simplify the logging-in process for students.
- Google Classroom, Clever, and Canvas can help with setting up classes and accounts for teams that are using new digital tools.
- Districts can coordinate with local internet companies like Comcast and Spectrum to provide students with internet access during this pandemic.
- Advanced Features and Reports available with Edcite Schools
Preschool / Nursery, Preschool / Reception, Kindergarten / Year 1, Grade 1 / Year 2, Grade 2 / Year 3, Grade 3 / Year 4, Grade 4 / Year 5, Grade 5 / Year 6, Grade 6 / Year 7, Grade 7 / Year 8, Grade 8 / Year 9, Grade 9 / Year 10, Grade 10 / Year 11, Grade 11 / Year 12, Grade 12 / Year 13, Higher Education
Website/Online tool for Teacher, Website/Online tool for Student