Are you keen for your child to learn a new language? Are you looking for tools that will help you along the way? MANDARIN, SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, RUSSIAN, HEBREW, JAPANESE, and ENGLISH are all included in one game.
Little Chatterbox features older children as “virtual teachers” as children learn better from other children. Little Chatterbox is also the only language app using video rather than just audio so children can see how the words are really pronounced. And Little Chatterbox conceals rote vocabulary learning activities within four fun games your child will actually want to play.
Little Chatterbox is designed for kids, but you can brush up on your rusty Spanish or even try an entirely new language!
– real children are featured as teachers to make the language come alive
– you can watch these children pronounce words
– there are 16 screens featuring elements of children’s everyday life – the home, the doctor’s office, the beach, the school…
– there are a total of 300 day-to-day vocabulary words
– 4 games repeat the words over and over
– you can put the game in mono-lingual setting for older children or bilingual setting for younger ones