Smithy Bridge Primary School is a happy, vibrant and creative school and our children are central to all that we do.
· Within our nurturing and stimulating environment, we encourage our children to be confident, aim high and be happy in all aspects of school life.
· We ensure our children feel valued, listened to and empowered to take an active role throughout their learning journey.
· We believe that all members of our school community should be respectful of each other at all times, and should celebrate their similarities and differences to ensure a safe and harmonious environment.
· Everyone will develop their understanding of good health and healthy lifestyles; physical and psychological, so that healthy and informed choices can be made, both now and in the future.
· We are proud to be part of a wider community who work collaboratively for the good of our children
· We endeavour to prepare our children academically, socially and emotionally for their future lives beyond our school.