This podcast is for:
1. The totally blind through to people with limited vision – Blinkies and Blindies.
2. Beginners through to experienced.
3. Active participants or armchair spectators.
4. All ages – Fetus to fossil.
5. Men and women, boys and girls, those who have swapped sides and the undecided.
6. An International audience – Even my off the planet mates.
7. The “Supportive sighty” (that may include)
• friends and family
• sports club members
• disability agencies
• health professionals
• guides and Volunteers
The goals and objectives of The Blind Sport Podcast are to:
• Assist others to start or enhance their sport.
• Build a community where we can share experiences, hints and tips and express a variety of different views.
• Support each other.
• Support the supporters.
• Learn about new sports.
• Promote blind specific events or classifications.
• Celebrate blind sport.
Each episode will include recorded Interviews, news, hints and tips, personal opinions and of course your messages on a wide range of topics related to blind sport.