Top 11 Soundbar Systems Under $1000 For Your Home Theater
All Digital School is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
You may have the latest flatscreen, but we all know their built-in speakers don’t work as good as dedicated speakers and soundbars. And if you want to get the most immersive experience while watching your favorite trilogy, you should get quality soundbars.
This guide will help you find the best soundbar in the market. We searched the internet and collected the soundbars with impressive sound quality and performance. So make sure to read on.
Table of Contents
- 11 Soundbars under $1000 for your home theater
- Related Questions
11 Soundbars under $1000 for your home theater
Movie nights at home get better when you’re equipped with quality speakers. More and more people have invested in home theater and surround sound systems to maximize their viewing experience, especially while everyone is still encouraged to stay home during the pandemic.
In fact, according to statistics, people have been purchasing speakers for their home entertainment even before the pandemic started. In 2019, 186 million home audio devices were shipped—this is 20% more than the number in 2018.
There are thousands of excellent and reliable soundbars out there, that’s for sure, but we’ve selected a few that truly stand out from the rest.
So without further ado, here’s our top 11 picks of soundbars under $1000 for your home theater.
Razer Leviathan Soundbar System
First on our list is the Leviathan Soundbar System from the renowned brand Razer. This soundbar works perfectly well with TVs and desktop computers.
On the outside, the Razer Leviathan speaker looks sleek, modern, and neat with its black matte finish. Most importantly, it produces an impeccable sound that will truly give you an immersive experience while watching a movie or playing video games.
The soundbar comes with a 5.25” downward-firing subwoofer that delivers impressive bass that will truly please both the movie and music lovers. Plus, this soundbar is built with enhanced Dolby technology, which lets you hear everything that’s happening around you, whether your watch-binging action series or exploring an open-world game.
Razer Leviathan Soundbar System is perhaps one of the best soundbars under $1000 for your home theater. The design is sleek and minimal—you can place it under your TV or PC monitor without adding to clutter. And finally, it delivers a clear and crisp sound.
Sonos Beam – Smart TV Sound Bar
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
Another soundbar under $1000 for home theater is the Sonos Beam Soundbar. You will love the minimalistic design of this soundbar—it is slim and compact at just 25.6 inches. It’s also effortless to set up; just plug and play.
Moreover, you can control Sonos Beam with a remote or via the Sonos app. Perhaps one of the most prominent features of Beam is that you can control it with your voice. Google Assitant and Amazon Alexa are built right in, allowing you to play music, set alarms, ask questions, hear weather forecasts completely hands-free.
Enjoy high definition sound with Sonos Beam—it can fill the room with rich and detailed sound.
Now here’s an interesting fact about Beam: it was specifically designed tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice.
Sonos Beam can be purchased by surround set (3.1, 5.0, and 5.1) or beam only.
Samsung Soundbar T550
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The captivating experience of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room into a theater. Powerful 3D surround sound comes to life by recreating sound that makes you feel like you're in the scene
- BLUETOOTH MULTI CONNECTION - Seamlessly switch between two different connected smart devices
Samsung has since proven that it’s the forerunner in technological innovation. They have produced the best smartphones, laptops, and home appliances. The Samsung Soundbar T500 proves to be another masterpiece from this renowned brand.
The T550 soundbar produces 3D sound and powerful wireless bass to give you an optimal sound experience. With the Dolby Audio and DTS Virtual:X technology, you can turn your living room into a theater where everyone gets wrapped up in 3D surround sound.
Another feature of this soundbar is the Bluetooth multi-connection, which allows you to connect two different smart devices simultaneously so you can seamlessly switch between your devices.
You also get a remote control to change the volume and sound effects without leaving your seat.
Our verdict? The Samsung T550 Soundbar is one of the best soundbars under $1000 for your home theater.
- 3D TRUE SURROUND SOUND (DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS: X): Explore the depths of sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: X. Dual technology that captures each distinct sound as it flows above and around you
- TRUE 7.1.2CH SOUND: Soundbar Q900T consists of 7 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels for enveloping sound, powered by 16 speakers. Wide range speakers are positioned at both corner of the soundbar to produce an expanded sound stage delivering audio from all angles
Another outstanding innovation from Samsung is the HW-Q900T soundbar. Built with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Dual technology, this soundbar gives true 3D surround sound from every direction.
This state-of-the-art soundbar was designed, tested, and tuned by world-class audio engineers at Samsung’s Audio Lab. These professionals have applied advanced acoustic technologies and cutting-edge computer modeling to create a room-filling and well-balanced sound.
Samsung HW-Q900T is perfect inside and outside. This soundbar is designed with Kvadrat textiles to complement any interior, giving a perfect balance of style and impressive durability.
This soundbar also offers a good amount of connectivity options. You can connect it to your TV via a WiFi TV connection. You may also connect your smart devices via Bluetooth. It also comes with HDMI eARC that allows you to hear quality and lossless sound even when your soundbar is connected to other devices.
With all these features considered, what’s not to love with Samsung HW-Q900T?
Bose Soundbar 500
- Designed slim and engineered powerful for a better sound experience that won't get in the way of your TV screen
- Built in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, with superior voice pickup from a noise rejecting eight microphone Array
Bose has earned the reputation of being one of the best creators of speakers and other audio devices. They’ve produced the best headphones for music, gaming, and work.
The Soundbar 500 from Bose is hands down amazing in all angles. First, the design. This soundbar is perfectly slim, dazzling in black matte finish. The slim, compact dimension allows you to place the soundbar anywhere without taking too much space.
Bose Soundbar 500 features built-in voice assistants, including Google Assistant and Alexa, allowing you to control your music through voice command. It is also integrated with Spotify, giving you the ability to stream your favorite music wirelessly through Bluetooth or Wifi.
With Bose Soundbar 500, you can have a movie night every night.
BYL Bestisan 2.1 Channel Soundbar
- New Arrival: Slim and understated Design, Wired Subwoofer for Deep Bass, High-Performance Connectivity, Big Power(Max up to 120 watt). Sound bar original advanced bass extension processing and Noise-free technology delivers powerful bass for enhanced performance.
- 2.1 channel 120 Watt: The sound bar houses a digital amp and four cone speakers with large magnets to deliver booming sound with crystal-clear audio quality. Less than 1% total harmonic distortion ensures enhanced clarity and fidelity.
BYL Bestisan 2.1 brags dozens of features, making it one of the best soundbars under $100 for your home theater.
It offers a powerful bass, with four high-sensitivity spherical silk films and one advanced subwoofer that enhances the sound effect and blasts the bass, giving you a more immersive TV viewing experience.
Looking closer, the BYL Bestisan 2.1 is designed with DSP technology, which allows you to get three different modes (music, dialog, or movie), improving the sound quality depending on what you are listening to.
Plus, it comes with the newest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, which provides a stable connection ranging up to 33 feet.
Wireless connectivity? Check. Powerful sound? Check. Beautiful exterior? Check. BYL Bestisan 2.1 is genuinely a bang for your buck.
Polk Audio MagniFi Max Home Theater Soundbar
- BIGGER, MORE DYNAMIC SOUND - Packed inside this slim and sleek sound bar 7 powerful drivers and tweeters produce exceptionally clear sound, more superior than any traditional sound bar
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK's PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS decoding that creates an expansive surroundstage and detailed stereo image delivering an incredible room-filling listening experience, which is comparable to what you would experience in a concert or theater
Another soundbar under $1000 that you should get for your home theater is the Poll Audio MagniFi Max Home Soundbar. It brags a powerhouse of features that will truly step up your movie nights.
Inside the slim and sleek soundbar are 7 powerful drivers and tweeters that produce an exceptionally crisp and clear sound that’s way superior to other traditional sound bars.
This soundbar from Polk equips its patented SDA audio technology, 5.1 Dobly Digital, and DTS decoding that create expansive sound and detailed stereo image, perfect for filling up the room with true sound for a more immersive TV viewing experience.
Moreover, this is built with Polk’s Voice Adjust Technology, an innovation made exclusively by Polk. It lets you independently control the voice levels of your audio, which results in a maximized sound clarified and reduced muzzled sounds.
Should you get Polk Audio MagniFi Max Home? It depends. If you want to get a compact soundbar that can deliver true surround sound and impressive bass, then we definitely suggest checking this out.
YAMAHA SR-B20A Sound Bar
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
The YAMAHA SR-B20A defines what a true soundbar should look and sound like. It suits perfectly with flatscreen TVs, giving you that ultimate watching experience.
This soundbar is designed with dual built-in subwoofers that get powerful bass without getting a separate subwoofer. It also features Clear Voice Technology, ensuring you hear every spoken dialogue in your favorite films.
It just gets better and better. YAMAHA SR-B20A also features DTS Virtual:X, giving you virtual 3D surround sound that creates more spacious and lifelike sounds.
You may also connect your smart devices to this soundbar to stream your favorite music, podcasts, or audiobooks.
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection connect via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite content without unsightly cables
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the wireless subwoofer
We’ve got more from Samsung! The Samsung HW-T450 is one of the best soundbars under $1000 for your home theater. Enjoy deep, rich bass with this soundbar and feel the action of the film you’re watching or the beat of the music you’re listening to.
This soundbar also detects what you’re watching or listening to; then it automatically optimizes your sound setting to give you the best sound experience. Whether you’re watching a drama with quiet dialogue or a loud, shouting sports event, the Samsung HW-T450 knows exactly what sound setting is the best, so you enjoy watching your favorite content.
Like most Samsung soundbars, this comes with a remote control, allowing you to manage your manually set your sound settings without having to leave your seat.
- SIDE HORN SPEAKER WITH SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM - Experience a panoramic and room-filling sound with dual-sided horn speakers and Samsung Acoustic Beam Technology
- KVADRAT DESIGN - Elegant design refined by Kvadrat. The perfect accent for any interior.
The Samsung HW-S60T is yet another soundbar you should consider. As you would expect in Samsung products, this one has so much to offer.
Let’s start with the sound quality. This soundbar comes with a side horn speaker with Samsung acoustic beam. This technology allows you to experience a room-filling and panoramic sound. With this, expect your movie to be insanely immersive!
Samsung HW-S60T impresses everyone with its external design, with its elegant Kvadrat finish. This refined external appearance makes this soundbar perfect for any interior.
Plus, it has a built-in subwoofer that enhances your soundbar, ensuring you enjoy deep and rich bass sound every time.
- Dolby Atmos - experience cinematic sound at home: with Dolby Atmos, the action can move anywhere in three-dimensional space, including Above the listener for the ultimate in Surround audio
- High Resolution audio - digital music for audiophiles, with higher sampling rates and Bit depth, both of which can contribute to more accurate, more enjoyable music listening
We’re ending this list with another amazing soundbar from LG. The LG SK9Y is no doubt one of the best soundbars under $1000 for your home theater, and here are the reasons why:
The LG SK9Y features Dolby Atmos, ensuring you experience cinematic sound at the comfort of your home. With the Dolby Atmos powering your soundbar, you can feel the action of the movies you watch.
If you’re a music lover, you will love the Hi-Res Audio installed in this soundbar. This allows for higher sampling rates and bit depth; both contribute to a more enjoyable music listening experience.
Not just that, this soundbar has built-in Google Chromecast and works seamlessly with popular music apps like Google Play Music and Pandora. It also works with Google Assistant, enabling you to ask questions, know the weather or set alarms via voice command.
There’s so much about this soundbar that we love, and we bet you, too, will love it.
Now that’s a wrap. With top-quality soundbars, anyone can turn a room into a home theater. No more boring movie nights—by using home theater soundbars, you can get the best viewing experience even when at home. Make your movie nights more immersive, exciting, and enticing with these soundbars.
I’m looking for a soundbar under $100. Any suggestions?
The Sony S100F 2.0ch Soundbar does a pretty good job at producing deep, rich bass and powerful sound given its price point. It’s easy to set up and has a voice-enhancing feature, perfect for binge-watching your favorite TV series.
Is any soundbar better than standard TV speakers?
Yes. Soundbars are specifically designed to deliver clear and crisp sound. You’ll hear the dialogues in your move with more clarity, too. Also, some soundbars support object-based sound formats, allowing you to listen to real-life sounds.